Pages

Thursday 30 July 2020

Lost in Paris


One day I was lost in Paris when I was lost. I was scard because it was my first day in Paris and I got lost in the airport. So I went to ask for help. There was a room that was right ahead of me so I went there but people were having a meeting.so i just went out of the airport and i went to look if my family will be outside but they weren't and so i saw a big tower.



When i was walking to the tower i saw lots of people there they were taking lots of photos and the tower really tall i could not believe it.there was an lady that was taking photos so i went to ask her if she could help me look for my family because it is my first day in paris.



Later that day she said yes she could so we went around the city but i could not see that much because there were lots of people.so she asked me if i was hungry so went to the Bakery. Their bread was so yum and the chips.




The next day i was sleeping at her house and we went back to the city and suddenly i saw my mum so i yelled out to see if it was her and she looked back i stated to run and she said to me where was i and i told her that i was still in the airport and she said well i am glad that you are here and i told her that i came with a lady and so my mum went to her and said thank you .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.