Pages

Monday 29 June 2020

Monday: Writing Task

Hello, today I am going to be talking about the wonderful green sea turtle. There was one day that i went to the beach with my family and i went right into the sea with my sister we went half way and we saw a green sea turtle i wanted to look at it for i little bit more but my sister said that we shall get back to the rest of our family i didn’t want to i wanted to so we stay there for 5 mins and then we went back then when we got to the sand i looked where we were and i could not see the turtle and then my mum went to the shops and i went back to where we were with my sister and i tried to keep up with the turtle and then i could not believe that i was swimming next to a large turtle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.