Pages

Friday 31 July 2020

Lunch in Paris


One Friday night ,i went out with my family to have dinner but we were in Paris we went to this restaurant called Restaurant Kei their food that was there was so nice and yum think that is the best restaurant i went to in pairs what i had for dinner was Potatoes gnocchi with truffle, Parmesan emulsion, Iberian ham.


Later that day ,i almost had lots of plates then what i eat in new Zealand  i have lots of plates in Paris because their food is just too yummy to eat at new Zealand i would have lots of plates but not that much my stomach was so sore after i ate my dinner.


Later that night ,when I got home I went into my bedroom and I was just so tired so I went to take a sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.