Pages

Friday 3 July 2020

Friday: Writing Task

Hello and welcome back it is the last day of me talking about the sea creatures because we only do it for 5 days and because it is our last day of school so i am going to try my best to write as long as i can today i am going to talk you through the sea creatures and the creature is a blue whale i hope you enjoy reading.


I think I would have the blue whales at the zoo because people can come and see them and also the blue whales can see the people and they will be so happy that they are not just seeing the animals that are in the sea over and over again.


I would love to meet an blue whale at the zoo because well most of the animals in the sea is the best like fish,starfish and also octopus.
5 Interesting Facts About Blue Whales | Hayden's Animal Facts


i hope you guys have a great school holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.