Pages

Wednesday 24 March 2021

Narrative-writing 2021

 There was one hot day that I wanted to go to the beach.i went to the beach with my family.When we got to the beach we all got out of the car and i went to put my towel on the sand.when i put down my towel i sat down in the sun.then i remember to put some sunscreen on.after that then i went for a walk when i went for a walk i stepped on this hard thing.I looked down but there was nothing there so i digged the sand when i was digging i saw that there was a treasure box.so i went on a infestation to see what was in there.when i lift up the treasure box it was light so i opened it. There were only dummies so i thought thats why its light because there were only dummies but i was so confused.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.