Pages

Tuesday 21 April 2020

monster interview template

Monster Interview
Instructions
You are going to be interviewing an imaginary monster.


Good Monster


Today you have been learning about a fictional monster (that means imaginary). Typically these monsters have been evil, however the monster you are going to be interviewing today is a good monster, who wants to be good.

Task 1
Interview Questions

What kind of Monster are you? 
I am the green monster.
What does that mean, what do you do?
What I do is I rethink.
Why did you decide to be a good monster?
Because I do not like to be bad.
Where do you live?
In the wooden house.
What do you like to do in your daily life?
I like being myself.
Could you tell me the story of your life
I am a green monster that does not like to do bad stuff to kids that are scard of monsters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.