Pages

Friday 15 March 2019

camp writing 2019






Malo e lelei. Have you been to pt England school camp year ⅚.well i have been to camp. The camp has been there for 29 years well this is the story for you. 
Camp is when you play Activities and join with your friends. Our leader was Jane and Willy.
My Highlight was kayaking because i get to go with an year 6 that already went kayaking she was sitting at the back cause she is the one that is turning and i am the one that goes strength then i told lani that i will go strength to were the pole was so she had to turn the bout then we went back lani did not tell me that she will turn the ball at all when she turn it i went strength down then she was laughing. 
It was slip and slide it was fun then went it was my turn i went on the big grey slide we had to go with an partner to slide with so i went with shayna i went the longs then i was full of grass on me also Soap then me and shayna my buddy went Again. 
would like to thank all the people who helped on camp. Thank you for organising it. Thank you for security. Thank you for the food. 

I hope you get to go on camp one day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.