Pages

Tuesday 30 June 2020

Tuesday: Writing Task

One day i was in the south of america i when i went to the beach with my family i was swimming in the sea then suddenly i went deeper and i saw a manatee swimming around and it was eating the sea grass i was so shocked when i saw it because i could not believe that i saw a real manatee in the sea and then i got closer and looked at the manatee and then it was coming closer to me so i was running but i went slow because i was in the the sea and then my mum saw me running and then she came and she asked me why am i running and i told her i got no time to talk i got to go and then me and my mum made it to the sand and we could not see the manatee so i just stayed on the sand i was playing volleyball with my family it was super sun the end i hope you liked my story.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.