Pages

Friday 31 May 2019

Imaginative Recount Writing (Baboons having a pool party) - planning and writing doc.

On saturday my mum work me up in the morning to go and shower and dress up and get in the car to go to the airport then she said we are going for 2 weeks then i said were about is the cortry she said it is in Africa then when we landed on the ground i was so so exhaled then they took us to the hotel then there was a pool outside at the back the background was so cool in the morning there a good viver about the sun it was shing then we went to go around then when we came back we saw that baboons in the pool then my mum said there were two she got shocked then i said why can’t we clean it my mum and dad was like what it happening then when the babons looked at me they went off to go theni clean it it was so cool then we had dinner it was so so cool. here is an image,




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.